Now that you have a rough idea what the Been There, Done That! application will do and how it will look, it's time to start coding. This involves the following steps:
1. Creating a new Android project in Eclipse
2. Adding some project resources, including strings and graphics
3. Creating a layout for each screen
4. Implementing an activity for each screen
5. Creating a set of application-wide preferences
The code for this project is available on the book website, http://www.informit.com/title/9780321673350.
Was this article helpful?