• Unselected tab icons have the same fill gradient and effects as menu icons, but with no outer glow.
• Selected tab icons look just like unselected tab icons, but with a fainter inner shadow, and have the same front part gradient as dialog icons
• Tab icons have a 1 px safeframe which should only be overlapped for the edge of the anti-alias of a round shape.
• All dimensions specified on this page are based on a 32x32 px artboard size. Keep 1 px of padding around the bounding box inside the Photoshop template.
• Final art must be exported as a 32x32 px transparent PNG file.
• Templates for creating tab icons in Adobe Photoshop are available in the Icon Templates Pack.
Was this article helpful?